We're happy to announce a Student Volunteer Program at this year's ICCBR conference.
The application is now closed. We have accepted 4 students to join the volunteers team:
- Alexandra Coman
- Abdeldjalil Khelassi
- Eduardo Lupiani
- Beatriz Sevilla Villanueva
Volunteers are expected to assist the local organizers in turns with a range of tasks during the conference: bagging, help at the registration desk, audio-visual assistance during the sessions, etc. These tasks will typically comprise of a couple of hours per day. The rest of the time, volunteers are free to attend the conference.
There are a limited number of volunteer positions available. Students who participate at ICCBR-12 Doctoral Consortium will be given preference. To be eligible you must be enrolled as a full time student at a recognized University at the time of the conference.
Volunteers will receive free registration to the conference (entitling them to attend all days, including workshops and main conference sessions) and lunch for the duration of the conference. They receive a copy of the proceedings, a volunteer T-shirt and an invitation to the Gala.
Students interested in volunteering should send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Last Name, First Name.
- Email address.
- University/college where you are a student.
- A copy of your student card (or a certificate from your Institution)
- Title and type of your contribution to ICCBR (Doctoral Consotium, Workshop, Main conference).
- Short statement (no more than 1-page) about why you wish to attend ICCBR 2012, if it is the first time your are attending, and why attending is important to your research / career path.
- A short bio including details on your education, any awards you may have as well as a list of publications.
Applications must be received by the end of
10 June 2012 20 June 2012 for consideration and notification of results will be sent by 30 June 2012.
Any additional questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org