Registrations are closed
|Early Bird||After 8th August|
|Full Registration||450 €||550 €|
|Student Registration (1)||300 €||350 €|
|DC Student Registration||150 €||150 €|
|Workshops only registration (2)||200 €||250 €|
|CCC only registration (3)||180 €||180 €|
|CCC only registration for students and startups (1) (3)||90 €||90 €|
|Gala dinner (4)||35 €||35 €|
|Extra Ticket to gala dinner||70 €||70 €|
|Optional trip to Pérouges||50 €||50 €|
(1) Students must send a copy of their student card (or a certificate from their Institution) to email@example.com in order to complete their registration.
(2) Workshops only registration provides access to workshops, Doctoral Consortium, Industry Day and Computer Cooking Contest.
(3) CCC only registration provides access only to Computer Cooking Contest.
(4) Gala dinner is optional. Please, check the option when registering if you want to attend. Extra tickets are available for your guests.
- Late registration can be done until the beginning of the conference. We accept the payment on site.
- Registration fees include proceedings, lunches, refreshments, and welcome reception.
- Foreign nationals who need a VISA to come to France. You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name as it appears exactly on your passport along with your title - i.e., Mr. or Ms. or Dr. For more details, check with France consulate in your country. Read more
- Go to the registration website
- Fill the form (you can use the same address for you and your organisation)
- If you are a student, send a copy of your student card to raafat.zarka[at]liris.cnrs.fr
- Wait for the confirmation email (this can take several days)
As soon as you receive the confirmation email, you can process to the next step.
2. Registration and payment.
- Log in the registration website using the link in the confirmation email.
- Fill the forms (only * fields are required).
- Choose your formula (Full registration / Workshops only / CCC Only: see registration fees below)
- Choose your options (Gala diner, Pérouges).
- Proceed to the payment. Available payment modes are: Credit Card, Bank Transfer and Cheque.
Do not hesitate to send us an email if you have any question: email@example.com.
N.B.: Invoices are automatically generated… in French! If you need a translation of the document, just ask! firstname.lastname@example.org